Georgia-Pacific's Economic Impact
- Using resources wisely
- Complying with laws
- Minimizing the impact of our facilities by operating in a safe, responsible and efficient manner
- Reducing the adverse impact of our products in use
- Maintaining profitability
- Managing the cost to customers and consumers to use our products
- Making products that are preferred in the marketplace
- Positively impacting our communities through local purchases of goods and services, taxes and other community support
Georgia-Pacific contributes significantly to the economic sustainability of the communities in which we live and work.
Click a region (state, province or country) to see details. Darker regions are those with Georgia-Pacific facilities.