Coupon Redemption And Retailer Reimbursement Policy
Effective – Sept 1, 2018
Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP (“GP”) will reimburse Retailers for submissions of redeemed coupons on GP brand products according to the terms and conditions of the GP Coupon Redemption and Retailer Reimbursement Policy (“Policy”). Retailer acceptance and redemption of GP coupons (“Coupon(s)”) constitutes a binding agreement to honor the terms and conditions set forth below and it is the retailer’s responsibility to ensure its employees are aware of and in compliance with this Policy.
Consumer Redemption at Retail
- Coupons are only redeemable by authorized retailers (including e-commerce retailers) located in the U.S., its territories and on US military bases (Commissaries/Exchanges).
- Coupons can be redeemed by a consumer only in conjunction with the required purchase(s) as specified on the face of the Coupon and presented on or before its expiration date.
- No more than one (1) GP coupon in any form (paper, digital, on-pack, etc.) may be applied towards the same item purchase, and there is an acceptance limit of four (4) identical coupons in a single purchase transaction.
- Coupons in any form are void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
- Coupons are intended for consumer use only and should not be accepted by a retailer for product that will be resold.
- Coupons must be presented and used at the time of purchase and should not be accepted if presented after the purchase transaction has been completed.
- Coupons in any form (paper, digital, on-pack, etc.) are not to be reproduced via any method (electronic, photocopy, etc), and are not to be altered in any way by a consumer or a retailer.
- Coupons are non-assignable and are void if transferred from or sold via any channel or method by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group, e.g. coupons acquired from internet sales on eBay® or any other digital property or any coupon club or other coupon exchange program. GP does not permit the unauthorized distribution, collection, sale, or assignment of its Coupons for any reason, and therefore GP coupons are not to be used in swap boxes, taped to product or placed on hooks near GP product locations, gathered or distributed by any person or group for charitable fundraising or any other purpose.
- Coupon cash value is 1/100 cent. Consumers must pay all applicable sales tax charged on the purchase of the product.
Terms and Conditions for Retailer Reimbursement
- GP will only accept properly identified and redeemed Coupon submissions directly from the retailer, or through an authorized retailer clearinghouse; retailer-billing agent; or wholesaler-billing agent. Send properly redeemed GP coupons to:
Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP 1694,
NCH Marketing Services,
P.O. Box 880001, El Paso, TX 88588-0001
- GP will reimburse a retailer for properly redeemed and submitted Coupons in the following amounts:
for all properly redeemed Coupons presented to GP no later than six (6) months after the Coupon’s expiration date. If no expiration date is printed on the face of the Coupon, it should be presented to GP no later than six (6) months after redemption by the consumer. GP will not reimburse/pay the retailer for any other costs or fees and will not accept any fees submitted on a per invoice or on a per store tag basis.
- face value of the Coupon, or for “Free” up to the maximum value stated on the face of the Coupon,
- handling allowance as stated on the face of each Coupon, and
- reasonable postage, delivery and data management costs invoiced at a per thousand coupons rate,
- All redeemed coupon shipments shall be considered as a whole and GP reserves the right to refuse payment for an entire shipment or any portion of the shipment if the shipment is found to be improperly redeemed.
- Coupons submitted for reimbursement become the property of GP (or its agent). The GP (or its agent’s) actual count of Coupons received will be final and shall govern the payment of Coupons under this Policy.
- Upon request, a retailer must submit itemized invoices providing sufficient proof of purchases of GP products within normal redemption cycles to cover the Coupons presented for payment.
- GP reserves the right to withhold payment, retain, mark and/or declare void shipments containing Coupons if one or more of the following applies:
- There is insufficient retailer product purchases/stock to cover the number and type of coupons submitted
- Coupons are submitted by a retailer whose address or business operations cannot be verified
- Coupons are in mint/mass cut condition or otherwise judged to be improperly redeemed
- Coupons are deemed, in GP’s sole discretion, to be counterfeit
- Coupons are redeemed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy.
- Coupons are redeemed out of Retailers’ distribution area
- Coupons have any other indications of mis redemption
- Coupons, including store coupons, that were not issued or authorized by GP will not be paid and will be returned to the submitter as “Foreigns.”
- Digital Coupons (coupons defined as paperless) will be issued and reimbursed in accordance with the existing redemption policy of GP. Redemptions will be managed through our centralized redemption process with NCH Marketing Services.
- GP reserves the right to forward submitted Coupons to law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
- Coupon reimbursements may not be deducted from payment of GP invoices or otherwise offset against amounts owed to GP for any reason. Any Coupon reimbursement-related deduction will be considered unauthorized and if made, must be repaid. In cases of no repayment, GP reserves the right to take action which could include but is not limited to, suspending shipment/credit to the Retailer; and reducing the Retailer’s promotional funding to offset the unauthorized deduction amount(s).
- GP reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deal directly with retailers on all matters pertaining to any Coupon submission; to audit the Coupon sorting and billing service of any agent involved in the Coupon process; and to withhold trade funds to collect on coupon deductions deemed by GP to be inappropriate.
- In the event a retailer payment is withheld, the retailer may appeal this decision within 12 months of the date of the notification by GP or its agent. Appeals made after the specified time frame will not be honored. All Coupon related claims shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia.
- These terms are incorporated into all GP Coupons by reference. Acceptance of GP Coupons constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Failure to observe the terms and conditions of this Policy may, at GP’s option, void all Coupons submitted for reimbursement and all Coupons may be retained as property of GP without payment. Any failure to enforce any terms or conditions of this Policy shall not be deemed a waiver by GP.
- Additionally, GP reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to any party, to modify, revise or eliminate any of the provisions of this Policy.
- GP specifically disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, regarding any UPC symbols used on the Coupons.
If you have any questions regarding the above Policy, write, email, or call:
Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP
Attn: Consumer Promotions
133 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
If you have any questions regarding payment of Coupons or denial of Coupon payment, please call:
NCH Marketing Services, Inc.
1-800-833-7096, 8:00am to 4:30pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.
Or write to:
NCH Marketing Services, Inc.
155 N. Pfingsten Rd., Suite 200
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
Attn: Trade Management
Or reach out to us via the internet: www.nchmarketing.com/QuestionsAboutYourCouponSubmission