Careers at Green BayGreen Bay Home Page
Our company and facilities are guided by the Market Based Management® philosophy which provides every employee with an opportunity to contribute and personally benefit from the value and success that they create. We use a product systems business model that begins with the customer and aligns every product line so that employees and equipment are as innovative, flexible and responsive as possible to the real-time needs of customers. For career opportunities visit gp.com/careers.
Here are some important facts:
- We conduct ALL of our affairs lawfully and with integrity. We comply with ALL local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- We are committed to protecting the health of our employees, our community and our environment. Safety is our priority. We are creating a workplace in Green Bay where no one can ever get hurt
- Wisconsin is the Number One paper manufacturing state in the United States, and has been for more than 50 years
- We have five facilities in Green Bay – two mills, two converting operations and a recycled paper processing plant.
- Our facilities can produce just about any tissue product made by Georgia-Pacific.
- Our Broadway mill is one of the largest tissue recycling operation in the world! Over 95 percent of the products we make in Green Bay are made with recycled fiber. Our Green Bay mills collect more than 575,000 tons of recovered wastepaper per year. Most of our products are primarily made with pre- and post-consumer paper.
- Our Day Street mill, which opened in 1901 as Northern Paper Mill, is the birthplace of Quilted Northern, one of the few hundred-year-old brands in the United States.